STUDENT TRAVEL GRANTS - STG:
A limited number of Student Travel Grants (STG) is awarded jointly by IEEE ComSoc and IFIP by the NOMS 2010 Organizing Committee.
To be eligible for one of these STG, the applicant must satisfy all of the following requirements:
* The applicant must be an author and presenter of an accepted (and registered)
NOMS 2010 paper/poster/application.
* The applicant must be a full-time student registered toward a graduate degree in
engineering, computing or related field in a college or university when submitting
the application; preference will be given to doctoral-level students.
* Applicants may not receive more than one STG in any 12-month period.
The Student Travel Grant is US$1000 (or 700 Euros).
The closing date for NOMS 2010 STG applications is February 7th, 2010.
Notification concerning grants will be provided on February 21th, 2010.
Please send the following information by email to Jacques Sauve(email@example.com)
1. Your name
2. Your institution
3. Your email
4. Your country
5. Name of recommender (who needs to send a letter of recommendation)
6. Email of your recommender
7. Paper title
8. Paper type (Full paper, Short paper, Application)
9. Are you a doctoral student?
Please inform your recommender (your thesis advisor, preferably) to send a letter of recommendation by email to Jacques Sauve(firstname.lastname@example.org). In his/her letter of recommendation, your recommender must also attest that you are a full-time student registered toward a graduate degree in engineering, computing or related field in a college or university when submitting the application.
Should you have any queries regarding Student Travel Grants for NOMS 2010 please contact email@example.com